1. Spinach Feta Risotto and Three-Cheese Mushroom and Spinach Calzone (via: Ezra Pound Cake)
2. Acorn Squash or Baked Pumpkin stuffed with
a. rice, quinoa and cranberries
b. OR with vegetarian bread stuffing/dressing
c. OR with super firm tofu sauteed w/ mushrooms and minced garlic
3. Squashleekotato Roast?!
4. Nut Roast with Cranberry Sauce
5. Pesto or Marinara Lasagna with mushrooms and asparagus
6. Eggplant Lasagna (instead of pasta) with veggie and ricotta filling
7. Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie
8. Mock Duck Cassoulet
Hmmm inspiration/ideas for things my mom and I can eat for Thanksgiving!